DEATH na26
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an evony alliance forum.

HomePortal 2Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are just getting this up, please be patient with me Smile : Genghis

How to get more gold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How to get more gold Empty
PostSubject: How to get more gold   How to get more gold EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:09 am

Here is a super advanced technique.

All of you now have taxes at 3%. Loyalty at 97.
Every 15 mins when loyalty drops back down to 97, your doing Praying.

If you know your going to be online and focused, you can set your taxes to 100% while your online and do your Praying everytime your loyalty drops to 97.

In the 15 minutes it takes to drop loyalty, you will make around half by taxes of what you spend in gold to pray. Doing this costs you half of the gold needed for the same prestige.

Be careful though, if you aren't paying attention and you let your loyalty drop down far enough that your idle population goes red, you'll loose way more in sellable resource production than you save by taxing the 100%.

This technique requires 100% attention being payed all the time on loyalty. I never do this because I don't have any problems with running out of gold. But I am posting it because it works, and maybe you want to try it. Just be really careful, you can ruin your system if your not paying attention.
Back to top Go down
http://deathna26.roflforum.net

How to get more gold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DEATH na26 :: Newbie info :: Tips and Tricks-
Jump to: